Job at MTN
Job Title: Management Reporting Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
•Interpret accounting/financial information to evaluate the financial performance of MTNN business operations.
•Contribute to evaluation of management accounting systems, procedures and practices and make appropriate recommendations for modifications and improvements.
•Prepare financial statements and forecast financial statements.
•Analyze operating reports for MTNN and report on variances against budgets.
•Undertake financial evaluations and projections for identified projects.
•Assist with year-end audit and statutory and regulatory returns to ensure compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
•Ensure proper cross system integration between IFS, Hyperion and OFA
•B.Sc. or HND Accounting.
•A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
•At least 4 years working experience in Finance environment with at least 2 years in mainstream financial reporting in a multinational organization.
•Experience in working with enterprise financial systems.
•Experience in telecommunications industry is desirable
Employment Type: Permanent
B.Sc. or HND Accounting. A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA).
Deadline: 23rd of October, 2012
Job Titlle: Head Teacher
SALARY: Very Attractive
Must possess a degree in Education (B.Ed., PGDE or M.Ed.)
Membership of TRCN is an added advantage.
Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in teaching, two (2) of which must be in a Supervisory capacity preferably in a co-educational school that offers Nursery, Primary and Secondary education services
Must be highly proficient in written and spoken English
Must possess organizational skills
Must be computer literate
Must be able to multi-task
Must be conversant with educational policies
Must be a person of proven integrity
Must not be less than 30 years
Method Of Application:
Interested applicants should send detailed copies of their CVs and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or handwritten applications & CVs addressed to:
CGM Int’l Group of Schools
Church of God Mission Premises
Off Woji Estate Rd, Woji Town
Deadline: October 31st, 2012.
Job Location: Country Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client is a leader in developing and operating electric-power and district-heating resources around the world,
many in underserved, overlooked markets. Today, they are uniquely positioned to continue their expansion through various ongoing growth projects.
Our Client is a multinational company with more than $4 billion of assets and more than $1 billion of revenue. Despite these established-business figures, however, they remain true to their entrepreneurial roots, with leaders who understand the need to act quickly when new opportunities emerge.
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide leadership in development of inter-team communication and cohesiveness, sustaining culture and supporting staff during organizational growth.
• Directs the preparation and maintenance of such reports as are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
• Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company. copied from: nigerianbestforum.com-
• Participates in executive, management, and staff coordination meetings and attends other meetings and seminars on behalf of the company
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• At least 20+ years’ experience working the energy or power sector
• At least 10+ years’ of the above must be in a managerial role in a power generation environment
• Commercial acumen and experience in maximizing financial ROIs for projects (contract negotiation & budget management)
• Exceptional people management skill
• Detail oriented, strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Click Here Here For Detail And To Apply
Deadline: November 11th, 2012.