Man Freezes to Death After Sleeping With Fans On

Man Freezes to Death After Sleeping With Fans On

Before heading to bed, a Thai man set up three fans on the floor of his room in order to stay cool. But the bedroom appliances would soon play a role in his death. Shortly after falling asleep, the fans caused his body temperature to drop dangerously low, eventually causing him to die from hypothermia. Sobathawee…

Drop Your Facebook Comments

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow Us On Facebook

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com